Thread: Best Alliance
View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 07:58   #50
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Best Alliance

lol Tomkat. Well Wakey it was nice of you to come on and of course try and make me look like an idiot. I wont go into what i did while being in PA Team, as to be honest cant understand why you made a statement like that in a post, in a thread with of course no relevence. But then again i wouldnt expect any different from the great wakey.

Reason why i mentioned Tof was again becuase if you bothered to read my posts they have impressed me greatly. For example. If you looked at say Blade of Scythe, or Heroic. They have bin around a few rounds now, and i of course have a lot of respect for alliances that keep going at the game. I am using those as examples to show you that in the time ToF for example have bin around there now as you put it 'well established alliance' where others are taking a little longer to materialize. That is why i have respect for them. Becuase they fought hard and have earned there right to now be a top contender. Sorry you failed to understand my post. But ill leave it be.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote