View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2007, 04:55   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An insightful and original thread

Cheated r1,r2,r3 and r9.5

+ some sharing during the other rounds also prolly but nothing major.

got caught in r9.5 think I was top 20 or so before I went to Crete for 14days, with only inet cafees. Gave my login to a mate on ouzo irc ( the only pm I ever had on ouzo irc YAY! fu xtotez etc. )which he was to use if I had uncoverable incs and I couldnt come on myself to evac. - I never got any incs, and he never logged inn. A shit closure - but not my worst

in planeti@ r8, I made fake logs and helped sort out the backstab on ministry. Pre emptive strike as we called it - one of my top 3 moments in pa/pia the confusion in shared chans was to die for and the loyalty some showed me even though they knew it was all bs, awesome.

r13 - didnt play much at all, but I was the main man sorting Hydra / eXi nap when we were a BG within WP. Still regret doing that...and wouldnt have had I played active at all.I just wanted some fun, and regretted not joining eXi.

r15 - placed like 15 mates or so in #forwishwedie for the sole purpose of defending me with vipers / other low eta def out of alliance. Am afraid I was one of those who helped get that shit oogooa rule implemented. sry

Later in that round, I was closed for putting up a galaxy banner. wooohoo. I am really sorry ^^ closed -> opened -> closed -> opened - closed.

eventually biffy got his will through, and I stayed closed with a ban, which he later removed, claiming he never had placed one. oh and yeah.. I m a peado apparantly also <3 biffy.

I ve never spied though. And I will never do that

oh, last round also..merger with Angels. Wasnt too easy to remove some of the people we had to remove, though most where shit Later on I can see that the merge was a complete farce, since we now got like ~0 Angels, so the merge / the reason we gave for the merge turned out to be incorrect. I cant speak for the others, but I actually thought we would stay together after the round..but reading threads from back then now makes me look stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote