View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 14:44   #44
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: An insightful and original thread

In Round 12 I was in 3 alliances at once. Pre R11 I decided I wanted to be a spy, so when I started R11 (in a buddy pack with 2 MISTUs) I pretended to be a newb under a fake nick. I was then recruited into LCH and added as a DC/scanner within a few weeks. It got boring but almost every night we waited for LCH to release their targets, checked them, took half and added a few for ourself, and set the LT as 2-3 ticks later, then had our own TP session.

In Round 12, the person who vouched me into LCH in R11 joined the re-forming Insomnia, and vouched me in - as a scanner and DC if I wanted to be.
I then convinced him that I could spy on LCH, as I was still known there, and so rejoined LCH just before the round started.
I don't think I got my DC position back, but I was a scanner in 3 alliances, intel minister in 1 and DC in 2. I think I gave up after a couple weeks, as MISTU had started going inactive and I had far too much else to do. And no resources to scan with