View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 21:38   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [**** you] Your least favourite premiership players

Jens Lehman - Yes, he has a good season. But hes still an overated kraut with an attitude problem in need of anger management. Hes a goal keeper, hes supposed to be calm, collected and reassuring, not a ****ing crack head in need of a fix.

Gary Neville - Arrogant prick. Apparently hates cockneys for what West Ham used to chant at Beckham, well theres a great reason to hate the whole of London you meat headed shitsack.

Ashley Cole - I wish he'd gone to Chelsea. I wish he'd still go to Chelsea. If you dont like playing for Arsenal, **** off, there are plenty of players who would love to play here.

Rio Ferdinand - Another case of money going to somebodys head. Is nowhere near the quality of defender he was when he was at West Ham, maybe if he spent more time training and less sticking blow up his nose he might get back to being a decent footballer.

John Terry - Cheat. Fat. Slow. Chav. Cheat.

Jermaine Jenas - Overated prick who started to believe his own press.

Kieron Dyer - See Jenas. I was so pleased when Bowyer punched the prick.

Jose Antonio ****ing Reyes - 3rd Arsenal player to make my list, strange for an Arsenal fan. He has bags of talent, shame he spends on average 20 minutes per match laying on his back being attended to by Gary Lewin, I think even Lewin is going to tell him to get the **** up soon.

Robbie Savage - Dont hate him that much, but I couldnt think of somebody I hate more to take his place. Thinks way too much of himself, will never amount of anything yet needs to run his mouth like he is some kind of footballing good.

Ruud Van Nistlerooy - I hope he ****s off in the summer. Infact, I hope he dies of aids, but I'll settle for him leaving the premiership. Hes a cheat, hes a crybaby cheat.

Wayne Rooney - Fat ****ing chav that we're all pinning our hopes on because he happens to be english. Lets all forget about his temper tantrums and piss poor attitude while wearing an england shirt.