View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 17:29   #8
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [**** you] Your least favourite premiership players

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The above post is crap even after it had been improved in the following way.
What kind of explanations were you expecting? Having never *met any current Premiership footballers I couldn't give any personal reasons for not liking them so it was generic reasons but it seemed like a fun exercise so I went ahead anyway.

*I did see Stan Collymore in a Birmingham club once and a pissed lad came over to him and started playing keepy uppy with a bit of rolled up paper and said to him "Oi Stan! I bet you can't do this?" and Collymore replied to him by taking out a £50 note, setting it alight and saying "I bet you can't do this!"

And I also heard Lee Hendrie was in The Steering Wheel once throwing screwed up fivers over his shoulder because he "doesn't do fivers" but this could be cock and bull.