Thread: Margaret Hodge
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 22:32   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Margaret Hodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
I "sort of" understand what you are saying; do you really have a heart?
Most politics rests on some sort of basic morality which is partially linked or expressed via emotional type states. Either you'll have a underlying sense of fair play, or a general concern for others, or the love of freedom (or some combination of all of these).

Now, it so happens that I tend to think that in the long term making life better for everyone is rational self-interest in that it will improve my life in practical terms, but even if it didn't, to quote Woody Allen once again...
"I can't enjoy anything unless everybody is. If one guy is starving someplace, that puts a crimp in my evening."
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote