Thread: Law Question
View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2007, 23:56   #5
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Law Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If he complained to the police force in question, would his complaint be upheld? Possibly.

Almost certainly not, having had a friends who tried to complain what most people are left with is a letter to the affect of

Dear Sir/Madam/Ms/Mrs/Prof/Foreign git/Dr

Thank you for your letter dated ../../.. in which you expressed the aggressive/inapppropriate/judgemental/bullying/bastardish/fascist/abusive and generally shit attitude of PC/WPC/DC/DS .........

We have been unable to find any evidence of what you say, and PC/WPC/DC/DS contradicts you. We trust them so **** you. I would like to assure you we hold ourselves to the highest standards and I will be sure to advice the officer concerned to be clearer in his/her mannerisms in the future.

yours sincerely

Blah.

Thats assuming the complaint isn't outright rejected, i don't know anyone whos complained in about a year but afaik in england and wales complaints first go to the force concerned not the ipcc. If your complaint isn't alledging anything illegal and basically just says the officer was a complete and utter cnut* they do little more than ignore you.

* which from what i hear most complaints are about