Thread: Galaxy Picture
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 16:09   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Galaxy Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
depending on how ajax'ed things get (there are issues with ajax which may prevent this sort of thing for us) its technically possible to produce an entirly customisable user interface where people could drag and drop things to put them where they want them.
Oooh

I'm really looking forward to ajaxed Planetarion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
I thought it was fun way back when when smallish gals would post gal pics of other big gals as their pic to try and scare away potential attackers. Though I am sure it did little to prevent incomming, it was fun to see!
Giving gals the choice is fine by me.
I miss that