Thread: Galaxy Picture
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2006, 11:22   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Galaxy Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
We're setting it so that PAN onwards, you can choose to have it above, below, or not present at all. We argued this out in private and this was the only thing we could agree on
that is a surprisingly clever idea. truely, i am shocked that a committee can achive something like that. Usually, its a case of this. Quite refreshing . What is the default setting though?

Tbh, i'm none too fussed. If i want to search through galaxies (which i dont often anymore as i am not a BC) i tend to use Sandmans. If i want to make a scan, i tend to use the scan page as i have the co-ordinates already (as a DC/n00b scann0r) etc.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote