View Single Post
Unread 31 Oct 2003, 15:47   #52
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

flap, AK, UQ, Bakan, MC
UQ- Wait and see

*AcidK's first bullet impacts on the man's chest, but does not penetrate. The second staggers him backwards, but enrages him further. He begins moving towards AK's location. Your IASs activate (you'll have to ask for this in future, or it won't happen.)*

Type: 'I' Agent
Identity: Unconfirmed
Enhancements: Quaker, Extreme Toughness, Extreme Strength
History: Unconfirmed
Allegiance: Unknown, TAE (Treat As Enemy)
Requested Status: LIPDIN (Live if possible, dead if neccessary)

*The Falcon escapes further rock throwing incidents, and sets down out of sight of the hulk, about 1-200m away.*

Zappa, Phang

*Riley hurries Phang on with a gesture, just seconds after Zappa leaves the room*

*The pilot that was waiting in the hangar shouts to Zappa*

"I see there's a second guy now. One of you will have to pilot in that case."

*He jumps out of the Whitebird, leaving you to get ready. The radio crackles.*

"Whitebird 17, clearance given, launch when ready."

ND, Flik
Again, post fools! (ND, you said you'd post so I'll let you off the hook, but Flik: get on with it!

ooc// I'm keeping a little tally of points. When you do something clever/original/good RPing you gain points. At certain values, I'll offer you upgrades or weapons. //ooc

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote