View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 01:15   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The story of the GD Meet (or 'count the gins')

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
A quick calculation indicates that Yahwe drank 23-24 gins ("maybe more if some were doubles and some were large"0 over a 13 hour period. By modest calculations, Yahwe should have ended the evening at around a .22% blood alcohol level.

This would indicate to me that either Yahwe's announced cut back on gin (from a few months ago) has hit a snag or, if he has cut back, the quantities he previously consumed was prodigious indeed.

I am curious, what is the average cost of an alcoholic drink in London at places such as you frequented? In my home town of Stockton, 24 gins would run $120-140 at any place that wasn't on skid row.

I wish someone had included photos of Steven eating popcorn chicken at a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet. It would have made excellent blackmail fodder.
I'm not a snob.

EDIT: plus the tiny little packet was jam full of the little devils; though as afore mentioned i find it quite tricky to consume a meal in 2.3 seconds ...