View Single Post
Unread 24 Jan 2008, 12:11   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: MM's Mid-Life Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
Did you only come to this conclusion when you read that article? Never thought about that at all before that?
I'd thought about the pointlessness of my own existence a lot, just not in relation to my peers, I suppose.

Quote:
If you're 25 (I do suspect you're 25 and not 15 when you say you're half way to thirty)
A gold star is for you!

Quote:
you still got lots of time, I tell you this because I'm 23 and I worry about the same thing you do. We can lie to eachother telling ourselves everything will be alright!
Yes lets!

Quote:
Anyway maybe this will cheer you up:
I have a 39 year old friend, that's not unnattractive and very social in dealing with people, that still lives with his parents and works for his dad. Marriage and children will probably never happen for him and he seems okay with this.
Yeah. Always nice to know there's someone in the shit more than you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote