View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2008, 19:05   #32
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Remove Prelaunches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbobthe2nd
Remove pre launch and you will remove players.
I want more automation to the game tbh.
Got incs when i wake up,alliance def on the way to each of the waves and i want to be able to organise my ships,like send away fr/de for first,then recall them for 2nd and send away co/fi to safety.
I want to be able to do this by issuing orders to my fleets ticks before attackers land so i don't have to sit there for hours or i can go to work(we don't all have internet access at work you know).Still calcing and doing all the work i'm just not sat waiting for hours on end for a tick to happen to do these things.The attacker sat there waiting for his fleet to land?sad if he is because i never do,jpg eta4,to much def recall if not land,log in hours later and see BR.
Most players i know have jobs,kids and even a few have a life but they enjoy PA.
This game should be more user friendly not less.
so what ? logging in on a monday to plan every move of ur fleet for the coming hours ? days? round ?
well dont take it personal pls, but PA always have been a game which is to be played 24/7, which determinates activity, communication and all that. yes not all ppl may be able to play it if they have only inet access for like 4 hours a day. but u canīt go swimming on a beautiful sunday afternoon when u have to work at that time...
if u want to play 1 hour a day after u come home from work, there is some offline PA versions out there, where u can attack bot planets, set the speed of the occuring ticks and just stop and safe the game to continue it when u like to.

sorry yet again, but if PA moves more into the direction u suggested, i am quite confident that all players who play it from the start or early rounds will leave (i can speak for me, and i would)
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote