View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2008, 14:06   #1
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Remove Prelaunches

lo, after returning to PA after 3 years break, i have to say most of the changes which happend are really good.

One is destroying the game....PRELAUNCH!!!

I have red many threads about loosing playerbase, about the game getting boring etc etc...

Just disable that damn prelaunch thingy!!!
Nowadays 90% of the active universe attacks at 4 GMT, ur gal get massived wave bye ppl who sleep in the meantime, now where is the fun in that ? Alliances lack of defence cause no one really is around no more at peak times to send defence...(yes a few are)
PA meant to be a game about getting new roids and ALSO keeping em, which nowadays is harder as it ever was before (even at Furgion times).

That prelaunch thing destroys the game and focusses it on a few hours a day, though its meant to be a 24/7 game.(yes lately attack times vary, but thats due to the near end of the round, when getting roids isnt the most important no more)...

Keep the defence prelaunch , but remove the prelaunch for attacks, or only allow prelaunch fake attacks and the activity of the community will rise again.

Positive Effects
- less piggies cause of double booked gals (cause diffrent launchtimes)
- alliances have to work out attack strategies (not just launch at the god damn worst time of the day(night))
- more defence will be available, as ppl have to get up for late night launches and then be able to defend
- active and good players will be in higher ranks, not those who sit in Gals containing all alliances (who just wont be hit that massive)

Negative Effects
- yes u have to get up at night if u want to land in the early morning
- nothing else if u ask me

Ok, pls dicuss this, and hopefully someone of jolt will read it aswell

kind regards
M0
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote