View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2007, 14:21   #124
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
To me it seems that 1up collected quite different player material than eXi.
Any round eXi has been decided a clear winner we see their members breaking loose and try to roid/fc any remaining/unnaped big player of smaller allies. Currently 2/3rd of our incomings are from eXi which tells alot tbh (ofc they deny it...).
There's just one thing worse than a bad loser - a bad winner.
Which is why eXi can win as many rounds as they like without ever getting close to be regarded as best alliance in PA history by a majority of the community.
You are really complaining about the most natural thing in the world. Once a planet gets big enough, its pool of targets gets greatly reduced. Really big planets can't attack on normal raids anymore. Instead, they have a list if viable targets at which they can launch at discretion. This does not mean they are out of control of their alliance, on the contrary, their target list has been given to them by their HC or head BC so they can keep growing.
This means the top eX planets will have very few viable targets at the moment (considering they are napped to VS). So if you happen to have a planet big enough to be hit by eXs top planets, tough luck. Either you try and nap them, or you try to hit them back or whatever, but to come whining about them being bad winners is really absurd.