View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 16:40   #174
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I was pointing out your last round play didnt make think that the below statement was worthy of reconition.
I also had a few rounds scanning a while back if you want to bring that in as well.
Quote:
So Bad players can't end up above t50 then?
I didn't even come close to claiming that. What I said was that just because someone doesn't finish highly in a particular round doesn't mean they don't know what you're doing.
Quote:
alot of players could have done alot more with around 600-900k value boost pre pt 500 (cant recall precise details as prev round sandmans is wiped) that was done by yourself.
I think it was closer to 600k. I can't really remember though. It coud have been 15 mil value and I doubt I'd have cared. Totally agree anyways. I was horribly inactive and I barely ever attacked for roids. This doesn't mean I suddenly forgot how to play good planetarion. More saliently it's a total ad hominem argument because what I've done doesn't impact on whether I'm right or not.