View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2010, 15:34   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Thanks thats means alot to me comming from the guy that did bugger all with the donated Resources for buying mass co last round.
(The cov op strategy was brilliant but shame about the end product)
Not that it's even relevant (ad hominem arguments usually aren't) but are you claiming my criticism of a particular decision to land an attack isn't valid because I didn't run a top 50 planet last round or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
At the end of the day the active/dedicated players want to play with like minded individuals who 'won't be shit' so they join Apprime or Ascendancy whilst the less actives will always end up in the casual or community alliances. No doubt there are some top players amongst the 'casual' alliances but they tend to remain in their chosen alliance because of a sense of loyalty to them or whatever.
True. Just because something is a casual alliance right now doesn't mean it has to be in future though. Partly I'm just responding to light's surreal criticism here but Ascendancy pretty much defined the casual alliance approach for a long time. We didn't kick people out or anything in order to make the change into a contending alliance either. Sure some people have to put in some time but it's really not as much time as you think to do the basics.

Quote:
Can't really blame either side for how the rounds go at the moment without being somewhat short sighted imo.
It's not really about blame. More disappointment I guess! I was sort of hoping for something like a r33 repeat between euphoria and apprime this round.