Thread: 1680
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 06:31   #31
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: 1680

ooc/ Kargool, good post, but just to let you know, my place would only give a tiny view of the water. it's a few streets up from the docks. And i'm not a wench :P i'm the owner. /ooc

Hearing a noise, Julianna glanced out from the kitchen from her dinner preperation. Noting it was just her Norweigan guest, she brushed a hair out of her eyes and went back to work letting him sulk, gazing out at the slim bit of the ocean that one could see from her place behind all the other buildings. She had made a note of his needing a job when he came to her inn that first day looking badly in need of rest and had gotten him set up in one of the smaller rooms in the back with a nice pallett and a wash basin. She had been trying to keep an eye out for someone in need of a carpenter, but nothing had turned up thus far.

Placing the roast with carrots and onions she had been preparing into the oven she wiped her hands on her apron and walked out to the common room. Moving to stand in his line of sight, she smiled and knowing his difficulty with English asked him simply.

"Food?"

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote