Thread: 1680
View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 02:14   #3
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: 1680

Name: Dai Evans
Nationality: British
Profession: Retired Buccaneer

Skills:
Ability to read and write.
Prefers fighting close quarters using a wheel lock pistol and Scimitar or dirk in a fight.
(Any other basic skills needed to be a sailor and anything else you think applicable)

History:
An educated man Dai Evans became a buccaneer in his teens and worked his way up the private ranks to the position of first mate. Gaining a large sum of wealth after numerous successfully campaigns investing a little more wisely than most crew members. After a good few years of saving up captured valuables Dai decided to retire in the relatively quiet port town of Punda investing in goods as a way to keep his modest but luxurious lifestyle going. Though lately he has began to get bored of the town and ponders moving onto other places.
Note - Just a brief history profile as I do have a few surprises in my characters past I would like to use later if the chance arises, other than that it reflects his current state of affairs as a modestly rich person of the town.

Last edited by Darkling; 29 Dec 2006 at 20:57.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote