View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2011, 14:57   #83
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
And if you read the post mentioned in your quote i allready expressed i am against changing the nature of the game, and am contributing with other suggestions that i feel would fit better into the nature of this game.
all of which change the nature of the game in some fashion.

or do you argue that this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence
Abolish XP as a scoring mechanism, and make it reward mechanism
- Allowing players to get bonusses (like roids/resources/respoints/conpoints) from their XP.
- Redesigning the xp system, to an 'activity' system. based more around achievements and activity bonusses, rather than attack success and bravery.
would not dramatically change the nature of the game?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote