View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2011, 13:10   #73
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nighttime protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
Appreciate the comment. Although isn't everyone's opinion one-sided? Mine are in defence of the current active playerbase, a group of players that I'd imagine are quite important to the future of PA.
Generally speaking yes, as the goal of a discussion is to win over the other side into your camp. However, in order to do so, you have to succesfully dispose of their arguments, or incorporate their argument into your 'solution'. The problem with many ppl is the fact they can't deal with strong opposing arguments and have to resort to ridiculing, flaming and trolling, in order to hold their ground, like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
see i'd be surprised if a hardcore player didn't come up with the 'activity should be rewarded because there are people willing to break their lives for a game and i am one of them reward me please' -argument.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote