View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:47   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Football Geeks Advice Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, ignoring that you said that Arsenal will beat Boro because Arsenal will put out a weak team, I don't think you're making sense.

Scotland wise, it's not good to bet on Rangers at the moment. They're scraping through matches, even the one against the bottom club (at the weekend), and it's possible it'll turn against them shortly.

I meant Arsenal will lose heh, will edit that now.

As for Rangers yeah I know they have been scraping through some games but they have a good record against Hibs(knocked them out of the Scottish Cup last month when away) and I reckon they will go through even if it is a narrow win.

If you are betting on other things then Munster v Borders is likely to be a Munster win in the Celtic League on Friday.

Stephen Hendry also to beat Jimmy White in the Masters this week.

Last edited by midge5; 2 Feb 2004 at 17:05.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote