View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:45   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Football Geeks Advice Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I would imagine Middlesbrough will lose to Arsenal as I don't expect Arsenal to put out anywhere near a full strength team as they don't care about the league cup while for Middlesbrough it is their only way into Europe this year.That games tomorrow

Hibernian v Rangers on Thursday should be pretty safe for a Rangers win even though they aren't playing their best.

They are the only games before Saturday I am confident about.
Well, ignoring that you said that Arsenal will beat Boro because Arsenal will put out a weak team, I don't think you're making sense.

Scotland wise, it's not good to bet on Rangers at the moment. They're scraping through matches, even the one against the bottom club (at the weekend), and it's possible it'll turn against them shortly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote