View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:37   #16
Chef!
Domestic Diva

Chef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to beholdChef! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official F-Crew Recruitment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I'm kind of thinking no-one, there seems to be this weird curse that follows F-Crew HC, they spend ages proving they should be HC, get promoted and then something in RL causes them to have to quit and I'd rather keep our good members rather than inflict the curse on them

Anyway seriously we arent going to rush into appointing a replacement, we will wait till the right person shows up rather than putting someone who at this time isnt right in the role just cos they might be the best candiate atm
Would just like to say that F-Crew is a truely fantastic alliance and without them i would not have enjoyed my time on Planetarion half as much as i have. I would urge anyone who needs an alliance to join up with F-Crew. Also, Wakey, im sorry and keep going mate! I'll drop by some time!

- Chef

<rext> chef recall your fleet m8 they going to fc u
<Chef> recall my fleet?
<Chef> ive not logged in for two days

Its Only Nasty, When Its Not True.
Chef! is offline   Reply With Quote