View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2010, 10:48   #295
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I am, probably, this tournament's attacking options of Spain apart from possession which consists of a 4-man "central" midfield playing short passes haven't been as impressive as I expected (or so to say, in compared to the Dutch or the Germans).
I meant in general. both players have incredible creativity and flair. Both belong to the best midfielders in the world. Somehow, during this WC they fail to impress or atleast fail to be consistent.

Same as with Rooney. One of the best strikers in the world, yet a terrible tournament. Same goes for Ronaldo, Drogba, ... All absolute top players but not able to perform on this WC.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote