View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2010, 09:54   #284
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
There's only really two things I can think of that could turn the sway to Spain: first being them scoring a fast opening goal, second being a Spain player play-acting a German player off the field with a straight red (known as the "torres-busquets method"). The latter is the other thing the Spaniyards have put into perfection of recently in addition to tech and ball control.
Or Germany could have a bad day, or Spain a good day. Purely looking on player quality, I certainly don't rate Germany higher then Spain.

German defense hasn't been flawless either. Argentina just failed to punish the mistakes. David Villa has proved to be an expert at punishing poor defending.

A Torres in form is deadly for Germany. He's faster then any of the German defenders.

Also, England defense wasn't great either, with their top defenders being injured. I do rate Puyol and Piquet rather high. Surely they have proven to be top defenders, no?

Also, Casillas is a far better keeper then the English one or the Argentina one.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote