View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2010, 16:24   #263
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

I would keep two holding midfielders if I were Del Bosque, Ramos leaves a lot of space behind him when he goes forward and the DMs are going to have to cover it, especially since Germany have been pretty lethal on the left with podolski there - they scored 3 goals against Argentina on the left as the argies have problems filling the RB position.

to M0: Ozil has impressed me more this WC than Schweinsteiger tbh, though that may be because I already rated Schweinsteiger based on his performance in 08 but hadn't seen any of Ozil before.