View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 14:43   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So if you had to choose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Choose what? Leader of the nation or leader of the Conservative Party?

If we have to have either as leader of the nation then probably Cameron. They're all identikit tossers anyway but he said something about downgrading ecstacy to Class B or something like that, so why not.

Obviously Davis would be better as leader of the Tory Party since that'd make them even less electable.
I agree with all your points, however, I don't neccessarily see the Conservatives being in power as a bad thing. I certainly prefer it to Labour staying in much longer, they appear to be hugely similar these days. I would prefer Cameron to win for this reason and the fact that he seems to have a more sensible drugs policy. Which is a fantastic thing imo, any step towards legalisation and any step involving better education seems good to me.

Although he does appear to want ex junkies to talk to students and say how it ruined their life. Slightly reminiscent of the "drugs" Brass Eye episode with the "school junkie" who turned into a horse. At least I think it was a horse

Last edited by Deepflow; 11 Nov 2005 at 15:31.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote