View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2010, 11:50   #40
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lokken: is he shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Londo, when did you actually do anything useful in Asc? You just talk aswell, but you have never worked hard for your alliance.
As the other half of Lonji or bondo or whatever asc is calling us at the moment I think I have to take issue with this. Londo has dcd for a semi-fortress gal every round he has been in asc (we dont exile enough ppl to make full fortresses). Sure we dont put up many raids and dont have anything to do with politics but dcing for an asc gal is what asc tends to need from us.

And as you specifically say he has never worked hard for an alliance Londo was practically the only dc on duty every day for Subh in round 25, and again was pretty much the only dc for Audentes in round 29 as the rest of us had given up (if waking up practically every day for a round at 4:30 and dcing until 10 or 11 is not working hard for you alliance I dont know what is). When a dc in round 26 for jenova and in round 28 in TGV with me he did every other day. You might say that ascendancy is our retirement where we get to only dc for a gal every so often when it gets incs!

Otterly an Otter.