View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2007, 18:00   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: radical feminists lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
A lot of the 'feminist' stuff about language makes sense imo, i can sympathise with what theyre trying to do. Hofstadter explains it well.
Why change it to something that, when spoken aloud, still includes the sound 'men'? I know that 'womyn/women' probably isn't the greatest example of the case they'd want to make, but I can't help but feel that getting hung up about the spelling of words in circulation for centuries is probably misdirected effort.