View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2010, 04:30   #33
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Why have the extra week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging.Retard View Post
Lets also not forget that this whole thing started when Horde roided an Asc planet to which the gal also couldn't send in gal defence (because they were already covering Imp and App doubled teamed inc). Double standards?
Correct me if I'm wrong:

1) ASC tries to fleetcatch a horde member
2) horde launches retal (same time when App/Imp launch an attack on you)
3) horde retals lands after all your def is soaked up by Imp/App
4) you declare war to horde

So in which way does this make sense to you? You basically declare war on us because we defended ourselves.
And do you really think Apprime or Imperia give us the honor to milk the cow after they did all the work? Don't you think if this was a team up they launched us ahead to soak def? Can't it be that it was coincidence? Or did we time your fleetcatch so we land at wave 3 on App/Imp attack with our retal?

I also like to repeat what I said to some of your members on irc

"ASC is at war with Horde!!!"

That sounds so wrong on so many levels.. You really disqualified yourself as top alliance.

Like Mistwraith said, we had a great time fighting for the #6 and we were about to enter a great experience in PA. You also scared lots of first time ever players off from pa who definately won't ever return. Good efford there! Congratulations ASC for contributing to PA's survival!

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.

Last edited by Korsan; 30 Nov 2010 at 04:38.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote