View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 20:45   #8
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ITT: You help me with the culture shock [London]

To echo dante, you're worrying too much, you're coming to london dear not some city in the back of beyond. Foreigners are normal, you'll pretty much find a large expat population from most countries. Infact id say the average londoner had a better chance of locating rio de jinaro on a blank map than carlisle.

Tipping isn't mandatory, or even normal if im being honest. If you're given exceptional service tip that person, don't feel the need to leave a tip. I usually don't (and had trouble remembering when i last did!) if i do its 5-10%.

The only other advice is don't get ripped off by bastard cab drivers.