Thread: Top 5 Comedians
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:40   #37
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 5 Comedians

Quote:
Originally Posted by V*Messiah
Okay you started a thread stating in your own opinion top 5 comedians, i guess me and a few others must not have stated our opinions on our top 5 comedians correctly as you keep seeming to say that they are not funny or not a comedian?
Peter Kay isn't funny.

Bernard Manning is a racist/bigot/homophobe/sexist/**** etc

Just because you like him doesn't mean everyone else is so bigoted.

'You and a few others' = you + MM.

The difference however, is that whilst MM likes an overhyped northerner you like a fat, dead racist.* There is a difference.

Quote:
Thanks for the advice but i am sure we all feel our opinions are correct
That doesn't mean they are, or that they should be considered to have equal merit.

Quote:
oh and just a note i also noticed Pablo Francisco and Chris Rock mentioned. You might want to add that they are bigoted racists too?
Peter Kay is a bigoted racist? I must have missed the racial overtones proclaiming the white supremacy of 'garlic bread?'

I've no idea about Franciso, so lets look at Chris Rock.

Black man says truthful things to other black people. Well apart from the obvious racism there (not to mention the self-hatred that only a Jew could top) I think you've (unsurprisingly) missed the point.

Chris Rock was making social commentary.

Nigga #1: I take care of my kids.
Rock: You're supposed to you dumb ****!

He was criticisng an attitude that is prevelant amongst some black people. The equivelent would be a white person criticising chavs or something.

Bernard Manning didn't like black people. Period. He didn't like homosexuals and had no respect for women. He was in short, a ****.

That you have tried to compare the two shows either a complete lack of knowledge or insight, or an overwhelming amount of ignorance.

God damn!

*so does MM, but in a different, creepier way
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote