View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2007, 21:42   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who wants to live forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
I can't remember what article it was i was reading recently about this but it went a little something like this....
when we're young and gay we have a head full of neurons, a blank slate. schemas/knowledge/etc form neuronic pathways and the more you use these pathways the stronger they get. Apparently as we get older the unused neurons die and the strenghtened neoronic pathways gain a "sheath", kind of like the plastic covering on a wire. obviously this means it's harder to "change" the pathways, but it helps speed them up etc. If anyone knows of any articles relating to this please link to them, i want to read them .
Google for 'myelination' (which I'm guessing is what youre talking about), although you'll mostly find solid neuroscience stuff rather than dubious psychological theories about how it relates to people being closeminded.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote