View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 03:09   #29
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Battlestar Galactica

To me, the lack of space action is a good thing. If I want all that I can watch Star Trek - which I don't, because that doesn't really appeal to me.
The fact that it's much more "west wing in space" - that is to say, a people orientated show - is one of it's major draws for me. The basic plot concept would still work if they weren't in space. It just happens to be set there, and the fact that it's not gratuitously flaunted about is a good thing. It's used as just another set, whereas in shows like Star Trek and even Stargate (which I also dislike), being in space is the be all and end all of what the show is about, because the shows are all action orientated and tend to be "reset" at the end of the episode - especially in Star Trek.

I like the majority internal settings and the gritty, militaristic style. Most of the time they could just be on an aircraft carrier for all the set shows.

Also, SK:
Yeah it's halfway through S2. S1 was short (as they weren't sure about it). S2 will be a full 20 episodes, as will S3 (my assumption).