View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2006, 02:14   #41
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Survivor of GD : In what way has being here affected you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
The most important thing GD has given me however, is you guys. I've met so many awesome people here, many of you irl, and I thank the flying spaghetti monster that you're all in my life <3
Definitely the same for me. I've met some of my closest friends because of PA/GD.

This place has also completely screwed up my sense of humour. Like Tomkat was saying, this isn't too bad with most of my friends as they share the same kind of anything goes humour, but I have managed to piss off a lot of people by just making jokes without thinking.

Probably the other biggest difference is I have become a lot more libertarian from reading people's arguments here and by expanding the books I read thanks to recommendations here.