Thread: Grudges
View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2008, 22:27   #8
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Grudges

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Usually members dont hold grudges. its their HCs that hold grudges against eachother and lead/mislead their members into believing the same as they do. They set up their attacks and members follows
I disagree, I've certainly seen cases HCs trying to dissuade member's grudges. It's hard to generalize to be honest, because different grudges will form for different reasons.

To the OP: I think grudges definitely do still exist. Certain individuals are fake nicking because they fear being P-targetted, and therefore are afraid that others hold grudges against them.

Edit: To clarify, I think there is a difference between group vs group, group vs individual and individual vs individual grudges. Group (alliances) grudges are perhaps more subdued these days, because as mz said, alliance member bases have a lot of cross-pollination. Individual type grudges are probably just as fierce as ever though.

Last edited by ellonweb; 16 Nov 2008 at 22:39.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote