Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 16:25   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
"Journalists descended on Alaska on Saturday and uncovered further details. Contrary to Palin's claim that she had opposed the Bridge to Nowhere, the Alaskan bridge that cost millions but only links to a small community and is cited by McCain as a symbol of wastefulness, she had initially supported it."

From The Guardian:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...publicans20082
I at one time thought about going to Norway, finding Zhukov and smothering him in his sleep. I later changed my mind.

That doesn't mean that I didn't come down on the right side of the issure. After all, with the Euro up against the dollar the trip would have been ruinously expensive.