View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 21:51   #532
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
booji, from what game would one want to come and play pa?
Great way to avoid engaging with my post! I was saying that this was the only possible way for it to make a difference was this. I did not state an opinion on it actually happening.

For the people who want smaller tags it is not about the numbers in the game suddenly going up as a result of the change. I don't think I have seen anyone make that assertion and I think they would be barmy to do so. What they want is more flexible politics and are searching for a way to make that happen. Lowering tag sizes does not do this perfectly but at least over the long term it does to some extent.

It is those who are opposed who cry 'it will doom the playerbase' forcing those who don't agree to come up with reasons why it won't. It does not force those who don't agree to come up with reasons why it will increase the playerbase.

As you rightly state increasing the playerbase is about rather different things from advertising to providing new methods of communication. If these were happening and the playerbase were increasing then I doubt anyone were arguing for decreasing the limits. But at the moment it is declining and the tag sizes are not decreasing in line with the playerbase.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote