View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2015, 21:07   #513
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
When someone throws a half decent awnser with some sort of realistic analysis of it onto the table, I'll take a step back and reconsider.
Yeah Mz proved with statistics that there is no correlation between shifts in tag size and the size of the playerbase yet you persist in saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
... knowing that it will most likely spiral the decrease in players. I don't see how new people will play pa because of 35 man tag limits... Please tell me how. As for new alliances? I'm sure we'd see 2-4 new tags that will all idle into oblivion and disappear within 3 rounds, and we'd then be left with an even lower playerbase.
The playerbase declines because people get tired of being phoned three times a night!