Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2014, 06:30   #240
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: R57 Stats sets

And why would DE not be a viable option?
Because theres a higher eta ship that freezes it at T1?

I don't smoke, but still don't understand your view of FR and DE not being viable.

I actually kinda like the way it's painfully annoying to pick which strat to go for atm. It all depends on what you value more, eta advantage or raw power.
Overal FR/DE seems stronger in anti fi/co , but then can't make ally def eta.
Overal CR/BS seems stronger to stop CR/BS, but then you have to build both CR and BS ships and again you're building higher eta ships.

When you go FR or DE, you can often build 2 shiptypes to cover all 3 classes, if you go for a main fleet of any of the other ships, have to spread out even more.

I think DE with Cath/ETD team ups are probably one of the strongest attacking combo's. You only really have to worry about Guardians in defenses, vs most other stuff you do quite well.
On defense, sure theres no way to stop the Guardian freezing your shippies, but thats how it normally is with EMP.
I dont see how it makes DE any different from all other classes, or how its unviable.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote