Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2014, 22:27   #233
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
I'd like to suggest a few changes, mostly to the interaction between Fr/De/Cr/Bs.

Kraken from Bs->Fr/De to Bs->De/Fr
Tarantula initiative 2 to 1
Ghost from Cr->Fr/De to Cr->De/Fr
Rogue from Cr->De/Fr to Cr->Fr/De
Guardian from Bs->De/Fr to Bs->Cr/De
Tycoon from Bs->Cr to Bs->Fr

This would in my mind achieve a few things:
Firstly, Bs will be stronger against Cr. Currently the Dragon does well against it, but it has little support. Tarantula takes care of Bs too easily atm.
Secondly, De will be stronger against Bs. With the Guardians no longer targeting De T1, Black Widow and Lich will have a better chance to fire - though at the cost of Kraken now firing after them at 100%.
Last but not least, shift some power from Xan Cr into Zik Cr. Guardian's change included will also allow Zik to hit Etd since it was only able to hit Cath before, while Xan Cr is now weaker to Fr defense.

I personally don't see Fr as a problem, but the Kraken's targeting change is the least needed in my opinion and could be kept as is. Another alternative is switching its T2 to the Dragon.
At this point, ANY setup you go. Is a good solid choice, It has strengths and weakness. One that were picked and "coded" to be there. Taking away those weakness or strengths unbalances the stats.
Tarantula takes care of Bs too easily atm. <--- you just asked for it to be raised an init??

Please don't tinker with DE / BS interactions. DE is already a powerful fort option, the point of guards is to be able to roid into DE forts with DE still able to roid BS ** in teams **

I don't see the point to making any of these changes at this point. All your changes reflect solo attacking. Making it so one race can roid another easier. The whole stats are against that. Despite people objects at first, now people see the point i was aiming at. Doing your changes now, changes the goal of my stats.

*Example. Zik doesn't just roid Cath. Its in 3, 3 pod team ups. Co,Fr,Cr. Zik is a super good choice for a race as it is. Not to mention it steals into every attack fleet it has. Major changes like these just aren't required.

I've been over these stats for close to 40 hours now. DE is a stronger fort then FR by far. DO NOT REMOVE T1'S FROM DE. Rogue and guard have to hit DE.

Last BS isn't supposed to roid CR easily. BS is for roiding FR/DE and anyother race/ally silly enough not to have CR anti BS. That's the point. It's planned that way. Bs has enough targets.

Last edited by SantaCruz; 22 May 2014 at 22:34.
SantaCruz is offline   Reply With Quote