View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2006, 11:07   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Is Costner a Wanker ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Thank you for putting me off food for the next 2 days.....
Itīs not as bad as it seems... Itīs just your anyday organ, like liver, lung etc. Some people think itīs really tasty allthough I would not even eat it if they would offer me an Austin Martin DB9 for it.

Ehhm well for a DB9 I would probably eat it but letīs say a Bentley Continental GT. Thus, I would not eat it if they would offer me a Continental GT. If itīs factory standard.

I would totally eat it and even say itīs incredibly tasty for a Bugatti Veyron. Hell, Iīd eat my own girlfriend for a Veyron. Well TBH I would eat my girlfriend any time, but letīs stay literal on this one.

I am in great doubt if I would eat a placenta for a BMW 645 CI. Iīm tempted to say yes, because the great design of the six series probably allows for that stale blood aftertaste, but Iīm not sure. If I find any hard bits inside the placenta I would probably forget the 4,5 litre compressed direct injection and the ergonomics and hurl it right out on my plate again.