View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 16:14   #42
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
bla bla bla
i heard that shittiest post stuff before, actually i hear it very often when i post something
so where is my prize?
Price for being shit is just being shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevator
If you truly want to make a difference. Set up an alliance, a proper alliance, and fight with the aim to achive what you want. Also to get people in line after you
Quote:
erm...what you think i was trying to do here!?
I almost thought you got the point here. But then;
Quote:
about the dedication we will have to see, but i am not giving up yet, however i wont start a alliance and "use" em to hit those guys who i feel need to be punished, if i do it, i let everyone know from the start what its all about. Not the easiest way, but the most honest one, imo
You made a post in AR. About making a difference. You rant on about making the game better for all, and punish the "bad guys". That is something we've heard too many times, but until present day none has actually done something about it. Many have tried, but none has actually put actions to their words and laid down the dedication and time it will take to do this.

So. If you want to make a difference. Form an alliance and bash the shit out of the evil players in PA. If not; why bother ranting about it?