View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2009, 11:18   #24
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i canīt say much about concentration camps of Churchill, as i simply lack the knowledge about that, but i can ask if they had ovens and gas chambers to kill ethnic groups methodically?
The concentration cams in South Africa were just that: to concentrate the otherwise dispersed Boer population and corral them so they couldn't ambush the occupying British troops (and hold as hostages the families of the ones still free) there was no killing intent, but the camps were terribly badly supplied, incompetently administered, and the war destroyed the countries crops the result was famine; The difference with the Nazi or Soviet ones was there was a great public outcry in Britain. Also I dont think it really had a great deal to do with WS Churchill whose rank in the army was a Lieutenant and he was not serving but being a war reporter at the time; General Kitchener actually implemented it.

While I do see alot of racist stuff around but i dont like ur vigilantlyism either, the MH's should simply be reinforced if ppl thnk its more of a problem than it always has been, which tbh im not sure of.