View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 19:06   #13
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairypalms View Post
i have never met a single person that has made a racist comment ingame.
perhaps the problem is not with the other users but with yourself?

i feel u are over reacting to something that yourself has blown waaaay outa proportion.

also i guess u have never read mein kampf, if you read it open minded and forget who the author is/was it actually has some good philosophy.
you didnīt read that then:
http://pastebin.com/f7604b8d3
and there have been more jew related fleetnames around

maybe i am overreacting, i take this thread and the response i get as a test if i am or if there is more ppl around feeling the same about it

no i didnīt read Mein Kampf, and i dont give a shit about if there is partly good philosophy in it, as from my history lessons in school and university i am well aware what kind of monster A. Hitler has been, so nothing coming from his mind, can and will be regarded as good from my side. And additional, most of the stuff in that book is stolen anyhow, from greek, roman or whatever ancient mythology, so most likely something good you think Hitler said, was said by Aristoteles or someone else hundreds of years before.

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote