View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2009, 18:43   #10
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: I have a Dream (New Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairypalms View Post
what a retarded idea... and that speech at the begining wtf was that all about and what has it too do with PA? its just a game morph if u are really that bored and have nothing better to do than go good will hunting maybe u should find something to fill up ur time inbetween rounds?

oh wait lemme guess am i now on the list?

also who appointed you chief justice?
as retarded as quoting something from "Mein Kampf" ?

yes PA is just a game, but some ppl think they can cheat all the way or act like the biggest racists, and PA is doing nothing to ban those ppl from the game (afraid to loose more members?) so this is an (failing so far) attempt to do something about that
and a try to see if i am alone with my oppinion (apparently i am)

no your not on the list, not yet, why would you be for expressing your oppinion ? maybe for quoteing from Mein Kampf, but since your not in germany where you wouldnt be even allowed to read that book, i guess thats your freedom of speech, and you didnt quote something about the "herrenrasse" so its ok i guess.

no one appointed me, and i never said i am the chief, i more asked for more ppl to join me and was talking about decissions made by all the members in that "cooperation" - well aware that too much power in the hands of a single person is prooven by history to be a very bad thing

i think my time is filled well with what i am trying to do atm, and i donīt think its wasted, yes i didnīt get much positive response so far, but that doesnīt have to say i am wrong, just that many ppl dislike my idea (or think it will never work) or may actually be afraid what it could cause

yes i still have a dream...

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote