Thread: Books
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2006, 22:59   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Man, im reading some book some friend gave me from xmas.. It is a series of 4 books, 860 pages each one. Ive lost reading habit after PA, but this one is really great. First time i read (about 6 in the morning, just some pages to sleep) i never thought i would be so enthraled that i read it right till midday.

I definelly recomend this series, specially for those who likes medieval novels ( wich bits of fantasy)

First book of the "Song of Ice and Fire" series
Erm don't read up if you're not finished heh.