View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 01:06   #17
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of
Re: Improved Ingame Alliance Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Ingame def is a fantastic tool to have added. <3 Cin (or was that appoco?)
appoco initially coded the page, i later suggested some alterations to fix a fleet tracking issue (among things) and then this round i did some tweaks to improve the page loading speed. So the page/system is pretty much appocos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
Ingame attacking is great to have but needs improving. Right now it shows planet name. Does that help anyone? I'd much rather race/value/roids be displayed in that slot. When I'm looking for targets, I don't hunt people down because they've used the letter 'c' in the planetname 3 times or whatever, but because they're good targets.

Total agreement with joinable waves and optional numbers of waves too.
pretty much all of the ingame alliance tools are meant to be improved, i have been doing some minor planing on it, but obviously this isn't something that'll be for r31 as that's about to start.
I'm hoping to make the more inline with what alliance have on their own and hopefully integrate the dumps in some way, just as out of game alliance tools would.
We'll see, there's a bit of work involved.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote