View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2009, 20:11   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Improved Ingame Alliance Tools

Ingame def is a fantastic tool to have added. <3 Cin (or was that appoco?)

Ingame attacking is great to have but needs improving. Right now it shows planet name. Does that help anyone? I'd much rather race/value/roids be displayed in that slot. When I'm looking for targets, I don't hunt people down because they've used the letter 'c' in the planetname 3 times or whatever, but because they're good targets.

Total agreement with joinable waves and optional numbers of waves too.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote